Where do I get my pet licensed?

Residents must register their pet at Toms River Board of Health, located in Town Hall. Please be aware since 1991, Toms River Township has required all cats and dogs be licensed like many other municipalities. Cats and dogs require a current rabies shot to be licensed.

This licensing protects you, your friends and family, and your pet. For further information, call the Toms River Board of Health at 732-341-1000, ext. 8400 during township business hours.

Show All Answers

1. Do you need any volunteers?
2. Can you spay/neuter my pet at a low cost?
3. What do I do if I lost my pet?
4. Where do I get my pet licensed?
5. Are you accepting donations?
6. What is the process in giving my pet up to the shelter?
7. Can township officials remove wildlife from residential yards?