What forms do I need to submit along with my rental application?

You need the following:

  • Completed Rental Application Packet
  • Home owners Insurance declaration page
  • Copy of an invoice or letter from a licensed professional showing the fuel burning heat source has been cleaned/inspected within the past 12 months (If the heat source is electric, you are exempt from this requirement)
  • Fireplace chimney certification if there is a wood burning fireplace in the residence
  • Well certification from Ocean County Board of Health if a well (for drinking water) is present
  • Lead Safe Certification if built before 1978.

Show All Answers

1. Why does a community need ordinances?
2. What is the difference between ordinances and association rules?
3. How do I report a code violation?
4. What is the maximum height my grass can grow?
5. Am I allowed to park my vehicle on my lawn?
6. Can an unregistered vehicle be parked on a property?
7. Does the township require a certificate of occupancy for a rental?
8. What forms do I need to submit along with my rental application?
9. How long do I have to remove snow and ice from pedestrian areas (sidewalks, etc.) to my property?
10. The limbs on the tree in front of my home are very low. Who trims them?
11. I am having problems with my landlord, who can I contact?
12. When is a home considered overcrowded?
13. I've made my complaint. How long do I have to wait before I see something being done?
14. What are the rules regarding disposal of leaves?
15. What time can contractors/landscapers start and end work?
16. What are your hours?