How do I change my mailing address?

Please note that all changes of address must be reported to the Tax Collector to ensure that you receive your tax bills and Township correspondence. Requests for changes of address must be written. The request must contain:

  • The block and lot number of the property
  • The new mailing address
  • The reason for the change
  • The signature of the owner


You may fax your address change request to 732-505-1886.


You may mail your address change to:
Township of Toms River Tax Collector
P.O. Box 607
Toms River, NJ 08754

Show All Answers

1. What tax deductions are available?
2. What state rebate programs are available?
3. Why do I mail my tax payments to Boston?
4. What do I do if my mortgage has been paid off or my mortgage company that pays my taxes has changed?
5. What do I do if my mortgage company pays my taxes and I received an original tax bill?
6. What if I use an online or telephone payment service from my bank to pay my taxes?
7. What is the address to mail overnight payments or inquiries?
8. How can I pay my taxes?
9. When are tax bills mailed?
10. When are tax payments due?
11. How do I change my mailing address?
12. What if I have a tax lien on my property and want to pay it off?
13. What if my tax payment is late?
14. What if I didn’t receive or misplaced my bill?
15. Failure to Receive a Bill
16. What are my Tax payment options?