The Parks and Recreation Department conducts a Christmas tree recycling program each January. Residents should recycle Christmas trees by taking them to any one of the following locations through January. The trees will be made into wood chips that will be available to Township residents.
· Skyview Park (Vaughn Avenue)
· Riverwood Park (Riverwood Avenue)
· Silverton Park (Maine Street)
· Bayside Park (Bay Blvd., Ortley)
· Bey Lea Park (Tennis Court and Parking Lot)
· Chadwick Beach Park (Strickland Blvd.)
· Money Island Park (Longfellow Avenue)
· Winding River Park - South (Off Rt. 37 West)
· Toms River Township Recycling Center (Church Road)
The Public Works Department will collect Christmas trees after the Parks & Recreation recycling program is completed. Curb side tree collection will take place from January 18th through January 28th. After January 28th, all trees must be dropped off at our Recycling Convenience Center, located at 1672 Church Road.