Don’t miss the opportunity to sign your child up for our Toms River Youth Services After-School Program. Youth Services can accommodate 80 children, on a first-come, first-served enrollment basis.
To be eligible for the After-School Care Program:
- Both parents or single parent must work
- Children must be between the ages of 6 to 12 (must have completed Kindergarten)
- Children must be picked up by 6 p.m.
- Must be residents of Toms River Township
For the 5 day program, the fee is $150 per month.
Families must create an account for all Youth Services program at the CommunityPass website and choose “Toms River” in the drop-down box.
Instructions on How to Access the Online System
- Log on to the CommunityPass website
- Click on “Create an account for your family now”
- Complete the account information and click "Submit”
- Click on “Register Now” to begin registering for programs
- View Youth Service programs and click to register
- Follow the instructions on the resulting pages to add individuals to your family account and register for all programs available from Toms River.
- Depending on the age, grade or gender of the members of your family account, the system will display the programs that each family member is eligible for (i.e, a 6-year old will be eligible for Summer Camp Group 1 and Groups 1/2 trips only).
Transportation is arranged by the Toms River School System to transport from these schools directly to Youth Services:
- Hooper Avenue Elementary
- Intermediate East
- Intermediate North
- North Dover Elementary
- Walnut Street Elementary
The After-School Program includes:
- Arts and crafts
- Educational assistance
- Educational in-services
- Outside activities when the weather permits
- Peer interactions
- TV time