The Purchasing Division falls under the Department of Administration headed by the Business Administrator. The Division requires a Purchasing Agent who meets the qualifications necessary for Qualified Purchasing Agent.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and enforcing specifications for the purchase of materials and supplies for purchases which require public bidding or solicitation of quotations in accordance with the New Jersey Local Public Contracts Law and Township Code
- Advertise for bids and seek quotations for the purchase of materials and supplies and make appropriate recommendations to the Township Council
- Prepare contractual and related documentation and supervise the execution and performance of the same
- Arrange and supervise the sale of Township property no longer needed for public use pursuant to law
- Supervise and administer all joint purchasing agreements between the Township and other contracting units of the State of New Jersey
We are pleased to announce that we are now using Bonfire as our online bid portal. We will continue to send out our Notice to Bidders which will direct you to tomsrivertownship.bonfirehub.com where you can download the mandatory forms and submit your pricing online.
Thu Nov. 24 - Thu Dec. 15
Fri Dec. 2 - Fri Dec. 16
Tue Dec. 6