33 Washington Street
Paul J. Shives
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Department of Administration is headed by the business administrator, who functions much like a chief operating officer under the Mayor. The administrator also directly oversees the Purchasing, Personnel, Information Technology and Law Departments as well as maintains the day to day operations of the Township.
The responsibilities of the business administrator include but are not limited to:
- The preparation of the annual municipal budget
- Implementation of all policies and procedures established by the Township Council
- Prepare recommendations pertaining to long-range planning and capital improvements
- Administer and maintain a centralized purchasing system
- Supervise and direct the business functions of all township departments
For more information, please call the Administration Department at 732-341-1000 ext., 8212 or reach us by e-mail at email@example.com