Power Update PDF Print E-mail

If your electrical service meter was removed, you must have a licensed electrician perform required repairs. You or your electrician must then contact JCP&L to obtain a disconnect/reconnect number. You must then file a permit with Toms River Township for a meter set and inspection of the required repair work. The Building Department will expedite this process as fast as possible. Please do not contact the Department of Community Affairs regarding permits.